I like fashion and I especially like old alt fashion. A couple days I talked about the first Fruits magazine, now it's time for the second edition. All images are courtesy of the Internet Archive.
I like how simplistic both of their outfits are. Black boots, blue pants, white shirt with a print, I especially like the one on the left. Then some simple jewelry to finish it off.
I like the sculpturality of the left look, and how unusual shapes and volume are created. The asymmetric shirt, presumably asymmetric buttoned vest, plus the wide skirt. Very cool.
Left: Having the print and focus of the look on what looks to be some sort of apron or blanket is so unusual. Also the white print on the blue in combination with the black is such a great color combo. I also find it cool how the colors of the apron are echoed in the very unusual bag.
Right: I like how this look is comprised of such simple elements, but the textures make it interesting and looking elevated. I especially how the knitted sweater contrast with the pants that don't quite look like denim.
Left: On the left person, I like how the person works with the tie, using it more as a bowtie. The details on the shirt feel so interesting in combination with it. I'm not sure about the details on the pants, but it feels interesting to echo the shirt details there. The shoes that seem to combine a red-ish brown with black are so cool.
I like what the person on the right has done with the pants, putting sort of straps on it. The shirt also looks very diy-ed, having the presumable bag worn in a way that looks quite a lot like a sash (but very punk due to the plaid) feels quite unusual.
Right: I like how simple yet interesting this look is. The main interest comes from the person's hair being in those two tiny braids that feel very similar to the hat straps from a person from the first issue. The second point of interest are the diy'ed pants with this plaid insert at the shins, which feels very unusual. I like how a very simple button-down was paired with these two interesting points.
I love this classic punk look. The asymmetric shirt is such a fun unexpected way to do it, and I really like how it's subtly mixing patterns. I also like how the belt is just peeking out. The shiny loafers are just a perfect finish here.
Knit pants with knot details and a bomber jacket? That is so fun and iconic. I don't like the feather collar because I feel uncomfortable even just looking at feathers, but if it were fake fur or something, this would be amazing. The way the white shoes being a pop of brightness in contrast to all the darkness feels very fresh.
She just looks great, ok? I like how she edged up the modern Qipao dress with the fishnets and presumably platform boots.



No comments:
Post a Comment