After going to the doctor this morning, I went to the big grocery store (masked, of course). While there were things I get whenever I'm there, I also got 4 things I never got before.
I've been meaning to get gochujang paste forever. It's a key ingredient to one of my all-time favorite dishes, bibimbap. The store had it, I finally got it. I can't wait to make my meals so deliciously spicy.
I picked these up on a whim. My friend who is really into cooking buys soy strips in bulk, and the uni cantine also sometimes cooks with them. I want to try these for myself, to have another non-vegetable alternative to tofu and ready-made fake meat.
I had some pak choi when I had pho in Vienna, and I thought I might make a soup and throw them in. Looking at my recipes that I've saved, I might also marinate them and put them in the oven. I don't know yet.
Last but not least, some mung bean sprouts. A similar story to the pak choi, I thought I might throw them into a soup, or maybe just throw them on top of rice. Who knows, not me.




No comments:
Post a Comment